Windows 7 Windows 7 saying Product ket is invalid

TheBrony

So, I've recently been getting this "The Windows 7 Home premium product key is invalid for activation" I wasn't getting this the first two weeks after I re-installed my Windows 7 home premium, so I assumed everything was fine. Then, I started to get this... I don't see why the key would be invalid, it's the key that's on the bottom of my laptop, and yes before anyone asks, my windows os before was windows 7 home premium 64 bit, like the one I have installed now. Any help?

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool
(download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
Once saved, run the tool.
Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
- **in your own thread**, please
Please also state the Version and Edition of Windows quoted on your COA sticker (if you have one) on the case of your machine (or inside the battery compartment), but do NOT quote the Key on the sticker!
How to Tell

Call Microsoft or your computer manufacturer / retailer. Have all keys at your hand, your computer on, and it'll be done within a minute. These problems aren't that unusual, I had the same kind myself: I was required to activate almost daily. A phone call to Microsoft solved it all.

:)

swfwvp_th.jpg

Call MS, use the phone # from the Activation screen, leaving the Activation window open will save some time and they will ask if you have it open and a few other questions, this is the quickest and easiest way to get your PC re-activated.

Don

Back