Windows 7 spotted at Walmart 3 days before release date

Sure, leave it to Best Buy, they; rule the world. Must be great partnership If have to say,

Funny walmart hasn't got into the act.

Sorry, my keyboard is dying a slow death.

Last edited:
Must be freat opartnersm If have to say,
What is "freat opartnersm"? Sorry reghakr buddy. I can't figure that one out.

I was looking for a DVI cable to hook my TV to my computer. Best Buy wanted over $150 for one and I would have still needed to buy 2 dongles to hook it up. I bought one online for $15. I paid $75 for a camcorder battery. I could have bought it for less than $15 online. Best Buy is a rip off. I stay away from them religiously now. Besides, their assortment of computer components sucks. :mad:

My copy arrived by post yesterday.

I got my retail copy of Windows 7 Home Premium in yesterdays post and have installed it on my laptop as an upgrade from vista. So far it looks much the same, and works less well.

I installed Win7 Home Premium in my Dell Inspiron 530 about two weeks ago. Did a clean install. I was running Win vista Home Premium 32 bit and installed win7 Home Premium 64 bit. I have had no problems and amazed how much quieter and faster my computer is running.

Last edited:

'stuey',

maybe 'reghakr' meant "great partnership"... I think his keyboard has the flu or something, I saw him mention.

Cheers,
Drew

"A scan a day keeps the nasties away!"
Yeah I saw the correction. My left hand shift key is starting to stick quite a lot. Also I am at best a 2 or 3 finger typist. The only reason my posts come out good is because I'm so fanatical about checking and rechecking them before I'm satisfied with the way they read. It takes me a long time to write anything.

I accept with information:Windows 7 Upgrade Pro version spotted at Walmart (Waukegan, IL) tonight (OCT 18, 2009 @ 22:30). However, it was not obviously on the right shelve.

Back