Windows 7 Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

donnnas1

So, I've done a clean install with the Win7 ultimate signature adition twice now. the first install was running awesome until i tranfereed my files and found a trojan so I started all over and did a second clean install this time it wanted to make 2 partions so i did that. have kaspersky 2010 suite and have not even attempted to tranfer files yet. But IE8 is running so slow.. and I've done everything to fix it. I'm about done with it. Also cannot use the flash player to view you tube because adobe doesn't support the 64-bit os. I have an acer aspire 5100, amd 64 processor on my laptop, instaleed the 64bit win 7 cd, running dls 6mbps. kaspersky virus protection. haven't loaded anything else yet... ???r. So I got lucky enough to host the windows 7 lauch party coming up but this is starting to get on my nerves. Any ideas?? Thanks

You'll have to use 32 bit IE8 (or firefox, opera, etc.) if you want to view flash videos. Adobe's been saying for months that they are working on a 64 bit version.

Hello and welcome to the windows7forums,

If you just installed Windows 7, there still may be remnants of the virus present.

I would start over and perform a "clean" install verifying the virus will be totally eliminated.

Flash Player for 64 bit browser isn't released for windows atm, only available in linux-unix.

You'll have to use 32 bit IE8 (or firefox, opera, etc.) if you want to view flash videos. Adobe's been saying for months that they are working on a 64 bit version.

And none for Silverlight.. for these:

EXCELLENT free training programs
Link Removed due to 404 Error

I just renamed my internet explorer under program files and copied over the iwfolder from x86 so all this stuff would automatically work.

Back
Top Bottom