Windows 7 Windows 7 Ultimate Gamer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

pramodh

Check this out... It's awesome.. Better than Windows 7. It is a tweaked version of Windows 7. Best for gamers.
Download Windows 7 Ultimate Gamers Edition | Best Gaming OS | Tech Monk

Last edited by a moderator:
First off it's joking when says gamers edition cos as hardcore gamer of several decades the first thing I know that gets dumped is all dumb gadgets and metering tools cos they hinder performance as do screen backdrops and all the rest of the "Tweaks" mentioned. If anything it should be called the ultimate "CHAV" edition since true gamers usually go with bare basics to free up every scrap of resources even on úber rigs, eye candy = wasted performance.

Anyhoooo...... It isn't official version and as such its probably not a good idea to download it, might be riddled with trojans for all we know, unlike official builds from sources like MSDN etc.

Absolutly DO NOT download that. It most surely is infected out the wazzu with trojans.

The reason I say this is that,,, all the things they add to the OS, would do nothing more than suck up resources
So they are hoping to lure in the idiot wannabe's who really don't know any better.

So,, stay away from that download.

Infact,, I would encourage a MOD to delete the link.

Or this thread

Check this out... It's awesome.. Better than Windows 7. It is a tweaked version of Windows 7. Best for gamers.
Download Windows 7 Ultimate Gamers Edition | Best Gaming OS | Tech Monk

Nobody will downloading this as it's complete BS. Do NOT post links to pirated copies of Windows. It will not be tolerated on this site. This is a warning.

-THREAD CLOSED-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom