Windows 7 Windows 7 Ultimate (Signature Edition)

JayZ900807

I have just installed a copy of windows 7 ultimate (signature edition). However when i start up the computer, all i see is a black screen. Does any one no why this is happening?

I installed this OS last night, and it was able to start up properly (open up to the main windows screen). I then entered my product key, however the system didnt seem to recognise it. I also noticed a small message appearing on the bottom right corner of the screen, saying something along the lines of...

'Build 7600
This is not a genuine edition of windows'.

I also noticed that none of my usb devices were being recognised (e.g. mouse, keyboard).

I dont think that my version of windows 7 is fake, however i also cannot be certain of this. If anyone can help me on solving this problem then it would be very much appreciated

Thanks in advance
Jay

Well signature editions are supplied directly from Microsoft's party scheme so if the dvd is real then the key should be

Well signature editions are supplied directly from Microsoft's party scheme so if the dvd is real then the key should be
Try activating by telephone. M$ should be able to tell you if the key is bogus or not.

Back
Top Bottom