Windows 7 WIndows 7 Upgrade Advisor

UBF

Will there soon be a Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor or will there be one at all? I'd really like to know how Windows 7 would run on all my PC's.

i agree...
I think there should be one made specifically for windows 7
its kinda weird downloading the vista upgrade advisor... & making me think its subject to how my pc runs with win7

But I heared that WIndows 7 should run on computers where Vista woldn't work... So I think there should be a Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor!

Regards,
UBF

There likely won't be.
& Windows 7 will run on anything that the Vista advisor says.
The Vista Advisor is actually wrong, and is more accurate for 7 than Vista.

Well that's actually true. But especially with your saying "the Vista Upgrade Advisor is actually wrong" I totally agree! For example I got this really old laptop that is anyway totally slow on XP. When Vista first came out I heard that it should make slow PC's even faster. So I ran the Upgrade Advisor and it said Vista would just work perfectly fine. A few days later my shipping of Vista also came to my house and I tried to install it on the laptop. First I did an upgrade. Didn't work that well so I had to do a clean install. After installing the laptop was as slow as it never was before and I think I got more BSOD than chances to completely boot up. So I just put XP back on there but I was a little sad because the Upgrade Advisor really said that Vista would just work perfectly on it... Oh well.. I don't really care about that anymore. I got a really fast PC in front of me with Vista working perfectly and that's it. :)

Back
Top Bottom