Windows 7 Windows 7 x64 sleep resumation

williewillus

When I resume my Windows 7 Pro x64 computer from sleep, it sometimes displays horizontal white lines and "uninstalls" the audio device until i reboot. The lines also appear during UAC prompts. What is wrong? I am running on an ATI Radeon X1200 display, AMD Turion 64 X2 processor and windows 7 pro x64. Screenshot below

Link Removed due to 404 Error

audio device:
Link Removed due to 404 Error

white lines and no audio output device

i have just installed win7 pro 64 bit and whenever my laptop goes to sleep mode then i turn it on the screen has white lines and no audio device installed show on the screen , i have tried installing the drivers but no use , the white lines show up just the moment when i star the laptop from sleep and then disappear but audio device still not working , i need to do a restart very time to get it back , any help???:cool:

Strange enough, this feature works just fine for me. With my sound driver installed in XP compatible mode. Your situation is definitely worth reporting to Microsoft.

From what i can tell it must be loading the drivers back incorrectly and corrupting them. That is the only explanation I have at the moment!!!

:rolleyes: WELL, before installing the 64 bit ,i have installed the 32 bit version on the same laptop with no problems and about the drivers , i don't know man i have uninstalled them then reinstalled i have used the update from microsoft instead of the drivers from toshiba and the standard drivers also. no use :(

thanks all

Any viruses involved? The name of the .exe file seems to come up, but that could be some sites fishing for viewers.

Very clean

:) NO , no viruses or anything i have avira anti-virus on it. other than the lines and sound everything seems OK. no error messages .

RE

I started the thread with the problems, QATIFY also has this problem, so we are basically both saying the same thing :p

Problem solved

HI EVERYONE,

I GOT THE PROBLEM SOLVED,
It was easy, but don't ask me why because i don't actually know :D, if you have installed upek the fingerprint programe just remove it and get the one from toshiba that is all :cool:

best

Back