Windows 7 Windows 7 x64 sleep resumation

williewillus

When I resume my Windows 7 Pro x64 computer from sleep, it sometimes displays horizontal white lines and "uninstalls" the audio device until i reboot. The lines also appear during UAC prompts. What is wrong? I am running on an ATI Radeon X1200 display, AMD Turion 64 X2 processor and windows 7 pro x64. Screenshot below

Link Removed due to 404 Error

audio device:
Link Removed due to 404 Error

white lines and no audio output device

i have just installed win7 pro 64 bit and whenever my laptop goes to sleep mode then i turn it on the screen has white lines and no audio device installed show on the screen , i have tried installing the drivers but no use , the white lines show up just the moment when i star the laptop from sleep and then disappear but audio device still not working , i need to do a restart very time to get it back , any help???

Strange enough, this feature works just fine for me. With my sound driver installed in XP compatible mode. Your situation is definitely worth reporting to Microsoft.

From what i can tell it must be loading the drivers back incorrectly and corrupting them. That is the only explanation I have at the moment!!!

WELL, before installing the 64 bit ,i have installed the 32 bit version on the same laptop with no problems and about the drivers , i don't know man i have uninstalled them then reinstalled i have used the update from microsoft instead of the drivers from toshiba and the standard drivers also. no use

thanks all

Any viruses involved? The name of the .exe file seems to come up, but that could be some sites fishing for viewers.

Very clean

NO , no viruses or anything i have avira anti-virus on it. other than the lines and sound everything seems OK. no error messages .

RE

I started the thread with the problems, QATIFY also has this problem, so we are basically both saying the same thing

Problem solved

HI EVERYONE,

I GOT THE PROBLEM SOLVED,
It was easy, but don't ask me why because i don't actually know , if you have installed upek the fingerprint programe just remove it and get the one from toshiba that is all

best