Windows Defender, Security Centre, UAC all Disabled and Not going to Enable

Adnan Ahmad Khan

Hi All,
I got a very teasing Problem, What i noticed yesterday is that my Windows defender is not Starting back after i disabled it, also Security Centre Service is Disabled, User Account Control got disabled when i enable it and restart my computer:

Explanation:
I Disable my Windows Defender for some software installation, and now i got that the software invited many malwares to hav a party in my system. Now i am unable to re-enable Windows Defender, it says that windows defender is disabled. Additionally windows Security Centre is disbaled, and UAC is set to Never Notify, When i try to enable any of that it is disabled back again automatically.

What i tried?
1) I manually tried to enable Security Centre and Windows Defender from Local Services, but useless as it is ) disabled automatically,.
2) Installed and Scanned my System with malwarebytes , removed all treats but still facing the same issue.
UAC is disabled automatically, Security Centre is disabled automatically, and ya windows defender will not get started if you have a third party anti-malware soft, i haven't checked that.

Any One if know how to fix the Situation kindly Help.
Note: I don't to Re-install Windows, as i have to many softs and incomplete projects.

I tried all the remaining earlier except the WMI Repository Repairing i.e Method 6.
I ended up with the following message
"
Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some
of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For
example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not
supported in offline servicing scenarios."

Also unable to read log files.

Whats next?

Have you considered solution 10 on the above list or trying system restore and go back before the security was broken.

Back
Top Bottom