Windows Dynamic Desktop like Mac OS

Sim1Backer

էկրանի-նկարներ-օրվա-ժամից-կախված.jpg
էկրանի-նկարներ-օրվա-ժամից-կախված.jpg

i have installed this programm, it working perfectly, but i can not change another image for wallpaper, have anybody know how to do it ?

Attachments

• WinDynamicDesktop.rar
    879.8 KB · Views: 429
Straight from the Github page

Can I customize the images?
Yes. By default WinDynamicDesktop uses the Mojave wallpapers, but if you create an images.conf file in the same folder as the EXE you can customize the images that are used. The default images.conf can be found here. It is formatted in JSON and must contain the following values:

• themeName - String which is the name of the wallpaper theme shown in the user interface
  • imagesZipUri - String containing URL to download images.zip file from, or null if the content in the images subfolder is provided by the user
  • imageFilename - String containing the filename of each wallpaper image, with {0} substituted for the image number
  • dayImageList - Array of numbers listing the image numbers to display throughout the day (between sunrise and sunset)
  • nightImageList - Array of numbers listing the image numbers to display throughout the night (between sunset and sunrise)

Straight from the Github page

Can I customize the images?
Yes. By default WinDynamicDesktop uses the Mojave wallpapers, but if you create an images.conf file in the same folder as the EXE you can customize the images that are used. The default images.conf can be found here. It is formatted in JSON and must contain the following values:

• themeName - String which is the name of the wallpaper theme shown in the user interface
  • imagesZipUri - String containing URL to download images.zip file from, or null if the content in the images subfolder is provided by the user
  • imageFilename - String containing the filename of each wallpaper image, with {0} substituted for the image number
  • dayImageList - Array of numbers listing the image numbers to display throughout the day (between sunrise and sunset)
  • nightImageList - Array of numbers listing the image numbers to display throughout the night (between sunset and sunrise)
i need to create config file after installation ?

Back