Windows Vista Windows Media Player 9 on Vista

C

Clueless

Hey guys,

I just got a new laptop a few weeks back and have Vista on it.
My main issue now is that I want to know how I can put Media player version 9 on vista.

My PC has xp so when I disliked the non "tree branched" organisation of music and other features in media player 11 i rolled back to windows media player 9.

I have looked around and I get the impression that 9 won't be compactible for Vista.

That is why I amgoing on these forrums to ask geniuses/nerds to help me find a solution as I can't

And if there is no way can you guys suggest another eay to organise music player where the library automatically updates itself to and has a variety of auto playlists plus can play different folders of an mp3 cd.

Cheers

Save yourself trouble, if you can't stand Windows Media Player 11, it might be easier to un-install it and put in Nero.

Save yourself trouble, if you can't stand Windows Media Player 11, it might be easier to un-install it and put in Nero.

Nero's primarily a burning software suite. Why would a person replace a media player with that?

Well you should be able to do everything with media player 11 that you could do with version 9 but in any case you could try and install it but I'm sure as you say it's not going to work with vista. Sorry I couldn't be more help..

ok the thing i dislike about windows media player 11 is the way it presents music in the library...

I preferred the tree branch method in windows media 9.

Can anyone help me get that? That way my issue with media player 11 will be gone.

(person who posted the first post)

Have you tried the viewing options found within the media players library? I can't remember exactly how the 9 series looked but you might be able to reconfigure media 11's library panel to the way you want it.

Back