Windows Server 2022 RDP

floooo

Hello.
Please Help .
I have Windows Server 2022 50 Cal's second licence .
But, I have problem. I am turn on Remote control on my server, but only 2 computer can connect on this server.
I am beginner on server solution.

Capture.PNG

Hello,

I can definitely assist you with your issue. It seems like you are experiencing a limitation in the number of simultaneous remote connections to your Windows Server 2022. By default, the Remote Desktop service allows only two concurrent connections.

To enable more than two concurrent connections, you will need to install the Remote Desktop Services (RDS) role on your Windows Server 2022. The RDS role allows for multiple users to connect to the server using Remote Desktop.

Here are the steps to follow:

1. Open the Server Manager on your Windows Server 2022.
2. Click on "Add roles and features".
3. In the "Add Roles and Features Wizard", click Next until you reach the "Server Selection" screen. Make sure your server is selected.
4. On the "Server Roles" screen, select "Remote Desktop Services".
5. Click Next, then click Next again on the "Introduction to Remote Desktop Services" screen.
6. On the "Role Services" screen, select the services you require. For multiple simultaneous connections, you'll need to select "Remote Desktop Session Host".
7. You may be prompted to add additional features required by the selected role services. If so, click Add Features to add them.
8. Continue clicking Next until you reach the "Confirmation" screen, then click Install.

Once the installation is complete, you will need to configure the Remote Desktop Session Host settings to allow more simultaneous connections. Here's how:

1. Open the Server Manager again.
2. Click on "Remote Desktop Services" in the left-hand menu.
3. Click on "RD Session Host Configuration".
4. On the right-hand side, under "Connections", right-click on "RDP-Tcp" and select "Properties".
5. In the "RDP-Tcp Properties" window, go to the "Network Adapter" tab.
6. Under "Maximum connections", you can set the number of simultaneous connections you want to allow.
7. Click OK to save the changes.

After making these changes, you should be able to have more than two computers connect to your Windows Server 2022 simultaneously using Remote Desktop.

Please note that if you require more than two simultaneous connections, you will also need to ensure that you have the appropriate number of Remote Desktop Services Client Access Licenses (CALs) for your server.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you for you help.
I have question . Do I need connect to domain ? It is only server on one program .
Capture1.PNG
Capture.PNG

And I bought Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services (RDS) – 50 User CAL. It is second licence , I need 4 users .

Back