windows updates problem

gianniscfa

hello recently i do a format to my pc, i try to download and install updates but i cant.. i have windows 8, not 8.1.. i dont see any error but i choose all updates to download and the bar always run.. and its on 0% for ours.. how to fix this?i try to install .net framework and says you are not connect to the internet.. something like that.. i am on internet..

Last edited:

ussnorway

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Installing the optional networt drivers will disable your internet while it is replacing the old one... it's not a good idea to grab too many at one time.

Screenshot (13).png

p.s, you disable the 8.1 upgrade from the Microsoft store settings if you want to keep 8 instead of 8.1 upgrade.
Screenshot (11).png

gianniscfa

hello, when i install some programs like directx patch or amd catalyst etc and i restart my pc then i try to install again the programs and seems doesnt install after restart.. why?

gianniscfa

please help me, when i restart my pc and i try to install again the graphic drivers seem dont exist from before download.. something happening and drivers and programs deleting..

ussnorway

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Premium Supporter
There is no dirrectx patch for windows 8

this is your Grapthics card driver... I assume it's not the current driver?

please post your system specs i.e, make, model and the G-card so we can advise you.

gianniscfa

hello my system is
fx6300
4gb ram
500gb HDD
saphire radeon 4870hd 2gb gddr5(i dont know why some pleople says this graphic ati radio and sapphire radeon..)
mobo:msi 760ga-p43
dude, look, i download directx patch from nosteam official site cuz i playing nosteam games.. i must delete directx patch?

Last edited:

ussnorway

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Premium Supporter
nosteam official site
Calling it an official site is a bit much don't you think... I'd recommend a malware scan after going there mate.

saphire radeon 4870hd
Did you download the driver from them... don't use the Microsoft default driver
HD 4870 512M D5-SAPPHIRE Technology

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.