Windows 7 <Windows7Tips>How to convert powerpoint to pdf for free

kesole

We may need to convert Powerpoint to PDF format in our office sometimes. What do you think is the best way to convert? Of course you can convert your Powerpoint to PDF online. But don’t think it is time-consuming and may results failure especially when you have a comparative large file. According to my experience, I will introduce two ways of converting Powerpoint to PDF besides online method. First, you can use software. In this way, you don’t have to worry about the defects I mentioned above. What’s more, you can carry on even if you don’t have access to Internet. Here is one of the softwares Powerpoint to PDF. It’s very easy to use. There is no need for me to provide you with a tutorial.

Download

Second, if you are using Powerpoint 2007, it is much easy to do it as this version you can download an add-in from Microsoft to fulfill your purpose. Follow the steps bellow Open your ready-to-convert Powerpoint document.
Click Office Button office Choose Save as and then PDF or XPS.
If you have installed the add-in, you will be promoted to the Publish interface. If you haven’t, you must firstly install the add-in with the help of Powerpoint Help. To save your trouble you can directly download the add-in hereDownload
So far, you can easily turn your Presentation to PDF format.

From Link Removed - Invalid URL

Back
Top Bottom