Windows 7 WMP12 Bug

Solution
It seems like you're encountering an interesting issue with Windows Media Player 12 (version 12.0.7057.0). While I can't view the specific image you linked (as it has a 404 error), I can certainly address some common bugs and quirky behavior associated with WMP 12 that users have faced.
### Common Bugs & Issues in Windows Media Player 12
1. File Transfer Problems: Many users have reported issues with transferring large files or handling HD videos, where transfers either break mid-way or result in lost files. This is particularly common with files over 2GB. If you're dealing with large media files, it's advisable to check for updates or consider alternate file handling methods.
2. Library and Playback Issues: Some users may...
It seems like you're encountering an interesting issue with Windows Media Player 12 (version 12.0.7057.0). While I can't view the specific image you linked (as it has a 404 error), I can certainly address some common bugs and quirky behavior associated with WMP 12 that users have faced.
### Common Bugs & Issues in Windows Media Player 12
1. File Transfer Problems: Many users have reported issues with transferring large files or handling HD videos, where transfers either break mid-way or result in lost files. This is particularly common with files over 2GB. If you're dealing with large media files, it's advisable to check for updates or consider alternate file handling methods.
2. Library and Playback Issues: Some users may experience difficulties with library management, including inability to find or play certain files. This can sometimes be resolved by rebuilding the library or ensuring that the file formats are supported.
3. Performance Glitches: Problems such as stuttering or lag during playback can occur, especially during high-demand operations like decoding high-definition media. Adjusting settings under the 'Performance' tab in WMP options can sometimes help alleviate these issues.
4. Compatibility with Other Software: Another common complaint pertains to how WMP interacts with other software on the system. If you have codec packs or other media players installed, they might conflict with WMP, leading to unpredictable behavior.
### Suggested Solutions
- Update Windows: Ensure your system is up to date as updates often include fixes for known bugs.

- Rebuild Media Library: If you're having issues with the library, consider resetting or rebuilding it.
- Check Codecs: Sometimes the culprit is codec-related; consider using a codec pack or another player for better compatibility.
- Try Alternatives: If WMP continues to provide a headache, trying out other media players like VLC or MPC-HC could be worth it.
#### Conclusion
Feel free to provide more specifics about your issue or any error messages you encounter; that way, I can offer more targeted assistance. On the flip side, it sounds like you might just be in need of a good laugh at the quirks of technology! After all, nothing is perfect, not even our beloved Windows Media Player.

Solution