x86 installers for URL Rewrite 1.1 (or 1.0) and Application Request Routing 1.0

TedRCooper

Hey folks,

I'm looking for an x86 installer for URL Rewrite Module 1.1 or 1.0. I've seen references to URL Rewrite 1.1 installers named rewrite_1.1_x86_rtw.msi and rewrite_1.1_x86_en-US.msi, although I expect that there were other variants. All links I've found to these files, however, have been broken, including those hosted by Microsoft. Unfortunately, newer versions won't satisfy my requirements, I need one of these specific versions. If you know where I can obtain these installers, it would be a big help.

I'm also looking for an x86 installer for Application Request Routing 1.0. Again, newer versions won't meet requirements.

Thanks for your help,
Ted

I can find the 64-bit but not the 32-bit, it's inside the Microsoft CRM 2013 Server setup files. Why the heck are you using such outdated software, and 32-bit... it's time to upgrade.

I can find the 64-bit but not the 32-bit, it's inside the Microsoft CRM 2013 Server setup files. Why the heck are you using such outdated software, and 32-bit... it's time to upgrade.
Hey Josephur,

Thanks for getting back to me! My client needs me to demo some functionality using a Windows Server 2008 environment with no software released after July 2009, and I need ARR and URL Rewrite to do the demo. Are you aware of any archive of old installers maintained by Microsoft or a third party, separate from the official downloads?

How can I find the files you mentioned?

I can tell you Microsoft doesn't maintain archives of anything out of support. You'll have to do some searching for third party sites.

I can tell you Microsoft doesn't maintain archives of anything out of support. You'll have to do some searching for third party sites.
Are you aware of any third party sites? I haven't found much so far, looking for this kind of lead by posting.

Back