Windows 7 xbox 360 Media Center + video streaming

Txori82

Hi!

I'm uring the xbox 360 like extender to watch tv and videos, I've got videos with dual channel audio (and TV channels too) ones I could change audio channel in a xvid (from spanish to english and to spanish) but I don't remember how I did it and I can't do again...

What is the button on xbox remote to do it?

Thanks!

To switch between audio channels on your Xbox 360 while using it as an extender to watch TV and videos, you can use the following button on the Xbox remote:

- Xbox 360 Media Remote: The button typically used to switch audio channels on the Xbox 360 remote is the "A" button or the "Options" button (formerly known as the "Start" button on older remotes).

Here's how you can switch audio channels:

1. While the video or TV channel is playing, press the "A" button or "Options" button on the remote.
2. Look for any audio or language settings that appear on the screen.
3. Use the directional pad or arrow keys on the remote to navigate to the audio settings.
4. Select the desired audio channel (English/Spanish) from the available options.

By following these steps, you should be able to switch between the dual-channel audio (English and Spanish) on your Xbox 360 while using it as an extender. If the layout or functionality of your remote is different, you can refer to the user manual for your specific Xbox 360 remote for more detailed instructions.

Back