Windows 7 Windows 7 issue....;;

PerpetuallySolid

Hi! So, I'm currently typing this on my phone, because my Windows 7 laptop is currently broken, in a way. It's confusing to me: I shut the laptop to go do something, but then it turned out I didn't have to do it, so I opened it up once again, but only to see the normal log in screen without any signs that I should log in. Simply the background with my mouse that I could move around, with nothing to click on. I've tried many shortcuts, but nothing is working: however, I can still hear the sounds from my Skype which I left open. I'm extremely worried; please, someone help me.

Oh, a side note that I forgot to mention: I currently have it unplugged and am waiting for it to die so i can reboot it that way. SINCE just turning it off and on didn't work, I'm attempting advanced off and on.

What is the EXACT Make/Model of your laptop?

Are you able to boot into Safe Mode?
If so, do a shutdown, wait 5 min. and attempt to boot up again this time in Standard Mode. It should work.:up:

The other thing you can try is to power off the laptop, remove the battery, wait for 5 min. Power the laptop back on using ONLY THE AC CHARGER. This should bring the laptop out of either Hibernation or Sleep mode.:up:

Post back if your problem persists.

<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Back
Top Bottom