Windows 7 2 problams with windows 7

shippou5

1) Whenever a program closes in a non conventional way windows 7 feels like it must search for the problem and I don't want it to. How do I stop it from activating the solution finder every time I close a program in the "wrong way" so to say.

2) I want to bind a specific playlist to my startup manu, is it possible? As I can see it only attached to the windows media player but clicking the player itself will not activate the playlist

Hello shippou5,
2a99y0o.jpg
to Windows 7 Forums,

#1. Open Start/All Programs/Maintenance/Problem Reports and Solutions.

In the Problem Reports and Solutions window,
Click Change settings, Advanced settings and
Turn off problem settings.
A program/app not closing properly, I would certainly want to know how to correct it.

#2. You can add a playlist as a folder to the Music Libraries or just make a new Library as shown in the link provided; Link Removed - Not Found

Hope this helps
Don

Last edited:
Hello shippou5,
2a99y0o.jpg
to Windows 7 Forums,

#1. Open Start/All Programs/Maintenance/Problem Reports and Solutions.

In the Problem Reports and Solutions window,
Click Change settings, Advanced settings and
Turn off problem settings.
A program/app not closing properly, I would certainly want to know how to correct it.

#2. You can add a playlist as a folder to the Music Libraries or just make a new Library as shown in the link provided; Link Removed - Not Found

Hope this helps
Don
Thanks for the warm welcome!

#1. I cannot find the Problem Reports and Solutions in the Maintenance folder which is weird, maybe because I am using the Hebrew version? No idea. Where else can I find it?

#2. Managed to create a library but no idea what to do now

Not familiar with the Hebrew version, so unfortunately, I'm as stumped as you are now.

You'll have to create a new folder on your desktop which contains your playlist music.
In your newly created library, right-click and select Properties. Click the Add button and browse to the desktop and select the playlist folder Link Removed - Not Foundto include in this Library. Once you have selected the folder, click the “Include Folder” button. You can add more directories into your new library by repeating this step.

Don

Added the folder, what now?

EDIT: New problem, sometimes I get a "windows explorer stopped working and is trying to find a solution"
Hey can I stop it from popping up every once in a while?

Last edited:
Added the folder, what now?

EDIT: New problem, sometimes I get a "windows explorer stopped working and is trying to find a solution"
Hey can I stop it from popping up every once in a while?

I've explained the correction necessary for this, but it seems you don't have that option in your Windows version as you stated.

Come on don't leave the thread now, I've made the new library! What do I do now?

I've also explained how to do this in my previous reply.

You could take the time and Google for yourself to see if anyone else has the same issue.

Regards
Don

Back