Windows 7 7227 leaked in VHD format

blackroseMD1

Extraordinary Member
It's from the SP1 branch, and can be found over in russia. Please don't PM me for links...they seem to have deactivated my account, so I don't have it. :frown:

I phoned up Tech Net today . Got the usaul pap about why my contract now was null .
All a big mess up - no mention of why ?

I phoned up Tech Net today . Got the usaul pap about why my contract now was null .
All a big mess up - no mention of why ?

MS just goofed up and let that link get out. When they realized their mistake, they killed all the downloads for the accounts that signed up.

MS just goofed up and let that link get out. When they realized their mistake, they killed all the downloads for the accounts that signed up.

There is a big chance they may end up in court over it . Like how many offers from reputable companies for free offers - then to have them withdrawn go unchallenged ?
I still think they are not scott free as yet :D

Yay, another leaked interim build that showcases no real major changes.. wohoo.. (for those that can't sense it, I'm being extremely sarcastic here) ;) Sorry but I just can't get excited about these leaks.. ;) But that's just me.. Good luck to the rest of you who are getting them.. :)

Last edited:
Yay, another leaked interim build that showcases no real major changes.. wohoo.. ;) Sorry but I just can't get excited about these leaks.. ;) But that's just me.. Good luck to the rest of you who are getting them.. :)

Yes me sad but any chance to see whats around the corner :D

Yay, another leaked interim build that showcases no real major changes.. wohoo.. Sorry but I just can't get excited about these leaks.. ;) But that's just me.. Good luck to the rest of you who are getting them.. :)

I get really excited about these 'every-three-days' leaks =D I've downloaded/installed every single leak since the beta (7000). No calls from my ISP yet over bandwidth, so I'm okay for now. I'm going on a two month vacation next week anyway, so might as well download half the internet before I leave :p

And my free TechNet subscription won't let me download or get keys any more either :( There's really nothing on there I need to download (or can't get from torrents) but I thought MS was being nice. :(

Am I missing something there? Surely you're not going to get a Service Pack until well after the retail build is out there ;)

Nothing new from the Windows dev process. Waste of time downloading 7227. We must be getting close to the RTM with 7230. Wzor has stated it maybe escrow RTM build.

prior to final assembly RTM release is now nothing left to do all that is three steps.
Step one: from 10 to 15 June will be the last public build is available for corporate partners Microsoft, this "public" assembly will be assembled:
6.1.7229.0.winmain.090604-1901. Since then and up until the final RTM release is no domestic partnership, or the assembly will not be available.
* (We are talking about formal access assemblies and can escape anything in the network, even the latest current build: 6.1.7230.0.winmain.090605-1900 - and this assembly may be RTM Escrow assembly).
Step Two: just since mid-June will be collected in the assembly - the candidates for the final RTM release, none of these assemblies will not be distributed to partners.
Step three: final RTM release of Windows 7 will be collected until the day of the summer solstice that is, until 21 June! In Microsoft realize that the case should be initiated prior to finish it before this mysterious date!
Since June 19, you may receive the RTM release of Windows 7 and the Internet.
Finish?: Since the assembly in the RTM release of Microsoft will be a closed test release before signing (sign-off), before the end of these procedures, no one can argue what will become an official build, the final RTM release of Windows 7.
The forthcoming assembly RTM build is not suggested that it would immediately appear on CONNECT'e or the subscribers to MSDN.

Back