Here is one of 7230

kvIqVxTx3M.jpg

Heres a good one

wont install just downloading to show its around :D

Link Removed due to 404 Error

want the 64X version :)

Last edited:
Found this on KezNews

Also on that page it said build 7230 for 32 and 64 bit would be uploaded on piratebay for download in a few hours. i'll be waiting and watching.

:D Lets rock !

....i will pass over this one. It´s just wrong to waste so much time installing everything again -and i love to do it-

but... c´mon, this installation is brand new, i will wait at least two releases. (or the RTM)

7210 here, btw.

Please remember that any \"leaked\" version of Windows 7 may not only be a pre-release but may also be pre-infected and have security holes. At this time, Microsoft is only supporting Windows 7RC (7100). To receive your free copy today as well as some helpful tips and tricks, head on over to Microsoft Springboard.
Windows 7 RC | Support, Deployment, Resources
Jessica
Microsoft TechNet / Springboard
[email protected]

Hey Jessica,

Good to see you guys and galls do haunt these forums all our suspicions are at last confirmed.....:):)

Dont think MS would even support the RC for me lol
Its on a clone laptop with 1.6 Ghz with 400 mhz FSB and 428Mb system ram with 32meg shared graphics and 28Gb hdd.

It wont charge, The screen is broken, the keyboard is no longer attached, the case is cracked and the intel Chipset drivers are not availaible (Intel 82852 \ 82855) **"Incidently will drivers ever be released for this chipset seems like a lot out there have them.."**

So official Release or not until i see the real deal i dont mind running em and will take all associated risks...but when we do see Win 7 out on the shelves and as OEM will be first on board with a nice new Vaio...:D:D

With the exception of that stupid control panel youve got this one bang on so far as i can tell.

Good job

Paul

Back