Windows 7 a device attached to the system is not functioning

pwrmngr

I am getting this error, a device attached to the system is not functioning, when I try and log in remotely after I have successfully logged in before. Also I get the same error when I try and log in locally.

Thanx

Hello and welcome,

In order to troubleshoot your problem we need to know more detailed specs of your system hardware.

1. Go to Start > Run, and type msinfo32. then expand the Conmponents tree and choose a device
2. Go to Control Panel > Device Manager and look for any entry that has a yellow flag beside it.
3. Download System Information Viwer
4. Download PC WIZARD 2008
5 Please fill out your computers specs in the User Control Panel here on the site as well. It will then appear next to your name. look at my posting and you'll see the drop-down arrow.

Hello and welcome,

In order to troubleshoot your problem we need to know more detailed specs of your system hardware.

1. Go to Start > Run, and type msinfo32. then expand the Conmponents tree and choose a device
2. Go to Control Panel > Device Manager and look for any entry that has a yellow flag beside it.
3. Download System Information Viwer
4. Download PC WIZARD 2008
5 Please fill out your computers specs in the User Control Panel here on the site as well. It will then appear next to your name. look at my posting and you'll see the drop-down arrow.
excuses me I have done exactly the same step that you say till step 2 but I could not find any entry that has a yellow flag beside it.
I got this device problem when I try to install some new program. could anyone help me please. Thanks a lot:worship:

Back
Top Bottom