A "victim of illegal software"

Ekkoe

A "victim of illegal software" *you may remove*

*feel free to remove this thread, it failed*

reghakr

Essential Member
And when I installed Win7, I whipped out my discs-I-barely-ever-use-folder, containing my windows CDs and serials, put Win7 in and installed, code at the ready. But, to my surprise, they didn't ask. "Wow", I thought to myself, "Surely you must care a little bit about illegal software?"
So what are you talking about.................... Windows 300,. XP,. Vista CD's?

Ekkoe

So what are you talking about.................... Windows 300,. XP,. Vista CD's?
I skipped Vista, so XP, Office 2007 and some driver disks is in there. Was that the point or does no one care? :p

nehoma

Honorable Member
Ekkoe, If your Philosophy essays are as convoluted as your posting on here you aint gonna get good marks - just what the hell are you talking about. re write it in ten words.

Peter Dphil

Ekkoe

Ekkoe, If your Philosophy essays are as convoluted as your posting on here you aint gonna get good marks - just what the hell are you talking about. re write it in ten words.

Peter Dphil
Luckily they're not :p Sorry, it was late. I was convinced it was readable at the time.

Ten words:
I want to discuss Win7's method to prevent illegal software.

reghakr

Essential Member
What are you...............a cracker?

Ekkoe

Nevermind. I always fail starting discussions :frown:

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.