Windows 7 Access Logon Changer 0.1

Zaid

hi

I'm New here

I'm a programmer and I like to joining you.

I've created a simple program

The program changes the image of the logon screen for Windows
As well as You can restore the the original image

pic!!

Download

Please download the program and test it and feedback

Thank you and I hope you like the program

@Josephur and I checked this software in a virtual machine. It seems to work its intended purpose. Can you submit this into Resource Manager under User Submissions with appropriate details? Thank you.

I do have some constructive criticism for you as well. The installer has many generic's still in it such as installing to C:\Program Files\Your Company Name, the shortcut on the Start Menu that's created still has the .exe extension, and I'm not sure the program checks before it installs so that it only installs on the target platform (if its for Win7 it should only install on Win7, etc).

Other than that I wish you luck, as a fellow programmer I'm excited to see someone sharing some of their work :)

@Josephur and I checked this software in a virtual machine. It seems to work its intended purpose. Can you submit this into Resource Manager under User Submissions with appropriate details? Thank you.

thanx ....
and i will submit this into Resource Manager as soon as i can

I do have some constructive criticism for you as well. The installer has many generic's still in it such as installing to C:\Program Files\Your Company Name, the shortcut on the Start Menu that's created still has the .exe extension, and I'm not sure the program checks before it installs so that it only installs on the target platform (if its for Win7 it should only install on Win7, etc).

Other than that I wish you luck, as a fellow programmer I'm excited to see someone sharing some of their work :)

Thank you for your feedback .... yea i got some problems when i was coding i had to make it install as .exe because i could not Run the program as admin ( i do not why ?? ) ...

your feedback really helped me and i will fix all the problems ..

thanx

Back