Windows 8 Activation error 0x8007000D

NerferMC

I have just recently fixed on my own the error code"0x8007007B" by allowing it on Windows Firewall, now I got another problem, which was called 0x8007000D

"Error code: 0x8007007D
Error description: The data is invalid"

I don't have Idea how to fix this problem. I searched the whole internet, but nothing works.

Remember: I got my Windows 8.1 by using Media creation tool.

Don't force me to upgrade to Windows 10, My computer can't handle it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (22).png
    Screenshot (22).png
    37 KB · Views: 672
By default the Windows firewall allows the activation. The fact that you're having issues like this begs the question, have you been modifying things such as the registry or services etc?

By default the Windows firewall allows the activation. The fact that you're having issues like this begs the question, have you been modifying things such as the registry or services etc?
No, no. My computer is newly reinstalled. I didn't modify anything.

As it states in the article you may need to activate by phone.

From a command prompt type slui 4 and follow the prompts.

There is your problem. You need to go buy a Windows license. KMS is a type of volume activation only available to enterprise licensing models and also requires a KMS host server to renew the activation every 6 months.

This is probably the key you have entered

Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1
Operating system edition KMS Client Setup Key Windows 8.1 ProfessionalGCRJD-8NW9H-F2CDX-CCM8D-9D6T9

All KMS clients use the same generic keys, what matters is the KMS host license which comes from an enterprise license plan. That along with a KMS DNS service record is how KMS clients activate.

Run slmgr /dlv and post the output.
Here:
I had a similar issue with my software I got from school. It's all enterprise and after so many years the keys are shut down and you can't reactivate even if it's on the same computer. I had to rebuy windows and office. You can find them online cheap. I paid $9 for windows 10. Or just install linux of some flavor

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back