Android Adobe reader 7 cannot open .pdf file?

orokug35

Hi all experts,

I tried open .pdf file but it request for updated, then i updated and i found that 1 file " fopen32.api" is paste into adobe plug in directory, after that i still cannot open that file. May i know how solve this problem.

Thanks for helping..

Hi and welcome to the forum;

What phone make/model do you have? And what exact version of Android are you running?

Did you create the PDF file yourself say on your computer, or did someone text or E-mail to you?

Let us know answers and we can advise you further. I open PDFs all the time on my 2 year old Samsung Android phone (Verizon).

<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>> :brew:

General Repair of Adobe Acrobat Reader

1. Go to adobe official site, click the "Support" tab on the top of the screen, click on "Adobe Reader," and then select the "I can't open a PDF document" statement underneath "Troubleshooting." The Support tab is located near the top of the screen as a white word against a black backdrop. After clicking Support, you will see the phrase "Product Support Centers" on a new page in bold white font, under which is "Adobe Reader." The new page after clicking "Adobe Reader" will have the word "Troubleshooting" underneath the phrase "Adobe Reader and Help Support." Underneath "Troubleshooting" is "I can't open a PDF document."
  2. Follow the instructions on how to complete a general repair and installation of Adobe Acrobat Reader. To attempt the most basic PDF repair method, Open "Adobe Acrobat Reader" (select the program in your Start menu, which is on the bottom-left part of the screen), select "Help" from the gray tab menu at the top of Adobe Acrobat Reader, and click on "Repair Adobe Reader Installation." A meter should pop up indicating that your Adobe version is being checked for errors and is being linked back to the home website just in case you need to download a new update of the program. If you need to download an updated version of the program, another pop-up will appear on your screen asking you if you want to update Adobe. Click "Yes."
  3. Reopen the PDF file. It should now be readable. If not, then try the next set of directions.

Clear data and cache for the apllication, click on force close and reboot the phone. If that doesn't work, reinstall it.

Back
Top Bottom