Windows 10 All Microsoft related services do no have connection - and more!

Michael Kassio

Hallo Windows - Comunity!

I really hate to sign up for a forum, just to get help, without being able to get help back. But here I am, hoping I post it in the right Forum - Section.
My System Information and all screenshots of my problems are attached. I tried to give you as many information as possible.
______________________________________________________________________________________
I have a lot of little problems, which can hopefully be determined to one big problem. I will explain everything step by step.

1. I cannot connect to my Microsoft Account. But I can enter my account on the microsoft website. So, it´s not a passwort problem.
1.2. I cannot reach ANY microsoft services: That includes the App - Store, Feedback Hub and Smartscreen. EDIT: Includes SKYPE!

2. I cannot connect to the Internet with Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. But with chrome, unfortunately, it works without Problems. I can skype (when i can connect, it works with the portable version), Dropbox, Netflix and download. So, there shouldn´t be a problem with my Internet.

3. Specific downloads and connections do not work.
Example 1: Downloading the Browser "Opera": I downloaded the ".exe" from the official homepage. This .exe is actually a downloader for the program. So, when I open it, it starts the downloading process but never ends or interrupts with an "error - Check your internet connection". That happens to most of the .exe - downloader of that kind, like opera.
Example 2: The online conference software "webex": When I want to download the desktop - application, it says, hat some connection parameters are wrong. (sorry, i don´t have the exact error, but you get the idea)

4. Weird stuff: I tried to reset my microsoft edge. But the "settings" - panels looks different than in all of the fixing forum entries in the internet.
4.1. I had to update a few windows - updates manuelly even though "update automatically" was checked!

It seems like there´s is some general problem going on. There are no official problems reported by windows and my anti - virus program does not find anything harmful on my pc. I can do most of the stuff normaly. But then, like described, I have problems with certain programs, services and so on (like in todays skype conference, which wasn´t possible).
I am not sure, which problems do go with each other, but it seems to me, that a lot of them go hand in hand with the same problem. That´s why I didn´t want to make a "microsoft edge not working" - thread.

5. What I already did:
- Install all Windows Updates, so it´s on the latest status.
- Run the windows "Problemsolutions".
- Set back microsoft edge and internet explorer.
- set back internet options.
- Check all SSL and TLS related option on the "Internetoptions"
- Various "Solutions", found on the Internet including: Port changes, registry changes, set backs and and and...
- I wanted to do a Windows - Set Back to an earlier moment, but there are no backup - poitns available to restore.

Whoever can help me, will be my personal hero!

Best Regards,
Michael

Attachments

• 1.Microsoft_Account_error.webp
    1.Microsoft_Account_error.webp
    60 KB · Views: 265
  • 1.2.FeedbackHub_Error.webp
    1.2.FeedbackHub_Error.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 216
  • 1.2.MicrosoftStore.webp
    1.2.MicrosoftStore.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 212
  • 1.2.Skype_Error.webp
    1.2.Skype_Error.webp
    71.9 KB · Views: 227
  • 2.InternetExplorer.webp
    2.InternetExplorer.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 205
  • 4.Edge_Panel_And_Error.webp
    4.Edge_Panel_And_Error.webp
    69.3 KB · Views: 206
  • 4.1.Windows_Updates.webp
    4.1.Windows_Updates.webp
    76.8 KB · Views: 217
  • 5. InternetOptions.webp
    5. InternetOptions.webp
    65.7 KB · Views: 211
  • System_Information.webp
    System_Information.webp
    59 KB · Views: 213
  • System_Information2.webp
    System_Information2.webp
    68.7 KB · Views: 213
Solution
Solution of my problem via windows support hotline

1. Create new local windows user on your pc, delete everything of the old one
2. Install windows new via Link Removed
3. Set up windows totally new

For me finally, nr. 3 did the job. There was a glance of hope after step 1.
Even after the new set up I had to create a new acconut so everything works.

Greetings
Try this:
Start -> Settings -> Network & Internet
Select "Network Reset"
Follow the direction, then the computer will automatically restart.

Back