Windows 7 Analyze BSOD with windbg

mramirm

Hi Guys,

my pc was always got a blue screen after a period of time and it drove me crazy, after searching with google to find a solution, i found a guide that tells you how to know exacly why you get a blue screen, in my case it was bluetooth driver.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

hope it will help you aswell.

Hey, welcome.

In 95% of cases, it doesn't clearly show what the issue is. You have to know what's what from lots of experience and previous knowledge, or why certain software does certain things.

You were lucky that yours didn't fall into that category. Enjoy, and good job.

(That page was only created today....are you sure you aren't making up any stories here? Hrrrrrmmm)

no i'm not, i played along with the windbg but didn't understand how to deal with it, until i found that guide.

Last edited:
Cool, cool...

I just find it slightly unusual that the page was created AND updated today, the subject of the page is XP SP2 at that, and out of nowhere you show up linking to it...

Just seems like all too much coincidence to me that you found a page that was created/edited today with old subject matter and then link to it here within the same very day....

analyze v isnt offering much info theres a lot more commands to use for debugging ......

I tend to use !analyze -v; kv; r; k; lmnt; lmntsm; .bugcheck mostly :razz:

try kd> .hh for help :-bd

When debugging your own system, use the full kernel memory dump v. the mini kernel dump.

c:\windows\memory.dmp

It is overwritten each BSOD, so be sure to copy it out.

If Microsoft Windows OS driver or NT listed as the probable cause, run the Driver Verifier -

Driver Verifier - sysnative.com

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

Last edited:
Back