Announcing the Security Researcher Quarterly Leaderboard

News

Extraordinary Robot
Robot
Right before Black Hat USA 2019, we announced our new researcher recognition program, and at Black Hat we announced the top researchers from the previous twelve months. Since it’s easier to track your progress with regular updates than with just an annual report, we are excited to announce the MSRC Q3 2019 Security Researcher Leaderboard, …

Announcing the Security Researcher Quarterly Leaderboard Read More »

The post Announcing the Security Researcher Quarterly Leaderboard appeared first on Microsoft Security Response Center.

Continue reading...

Hey, thank you for sharing the results of this study. This helped me a lot to write my coursework for the university. There's less than a month left before the job defense, and this information helped me finish it. I had quite a bit of information on this topic and all I could find other than what you shared was Automotive and Components Market Research Reports where there was quite a lot of useful information. Considering that I took a rather narrowly focused topic, it was quite difficult to look for something. It's strange why people don't share these reports more often. Apparently, they use this information only in large companies.

Last edited:
Back