Windows 10 "App chased dump generated" error followed by BSOD

error12

Alright so I get this error "App chased dump generated" few times when playing a game than I get BSOD saying VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR.My computer runs 2 graphic cards one is: INTEL(R) HD GRAPHICS 620 and the other NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 950M. I have updated Nvidia to the latest driver version but when I try to do the same on Intel website it tells me this:
"A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact Acer for the latest driver for your computer". But the intel scanner tool doesnt say my graphic card is outdated it says everything is fine so I am not sure its the drivers problem, because I never seen this error "app chased dump generated" and it only appears when im playing this specific game. Also the crashes are inconsistent and sometimes happen following the initial errors sometimes not.

My computer version Is Aspire F15 F5-573G, if you need any additional information please ask

Back