Windows 10 Application not running

Nimit

Honorable Member
Hello!,

When i open an GTA San Andreas Admin Console nothing happens all it shows is my cursor working for 2-3 seconds and then nothing happens, how can i open the application?

Well I start out with the following
  • Make sure you have the latest version installed
  • Try running it in Compatibilty mode
  • Check the Application Event log to see if there are any errors logged for it and post them here
  • You can try running https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/processmonitor.aspx and set a filter for the admin console process name, save the PML file and upload it here for analysis
  • (More Advanced) Download Windbg and open the console it it have it immediately hit a break point and step through the code until it crashes. In Windbg click FIle > Open Executable > Open the console the click Debug "Go Unhandled exception" You can also save this workspace to a .WEW file and upload that here for analysis

Well I start out with the following
  • Make sure you have the latest version installed
  • Try running it in Compatibilty mode
  • Check the Application Event log to see if there are any errors logged for it and post them here
  • You can try running Process Monitor and set a filter for the admin console process name, save the PML file and upload it here for analysis
  • (More Advanced) Download Windbg and open the console it it have it immediately hit a break point and step through the code until it crashes. In Windbg click FIle > Open Executable > Open the console the click Debug "Go Unhandled exception" You can also save this workspace to a .WEW file and upload that here for analysis
• I don't have Windows 10 latest right now, are you talking about the admin console?

• It detected no issues and asking whether to select "Try Recommended Settings" or "Troubleshoot Program" when i select "Try Recommended Settings" it set compatibility to Windows XP Service Pack 3 and then the application asked me for administrator permission and i clicked "Yes" then nothing happens and in Windows 10 compatibility it don't even run the app.

• I'm not knowledgeable in this case, can you download the Admin Console and do it for me please?

GTA Admin Console

Please do not Bump. Everyone here is a volunteer and not everyone is familiar with your issue.
Members that are familiar will reply when they have time.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom