Windows 7 Applications font-size problem

sucrejcxz

Hi everyone, I have problem with size of fonts in some applications. For example in Mozzila Thunderbird i have very small fonts on message body. It is not caused by setup of Thunderbird!

The same problem i have in print preview in some application. Fonts in preview are just 50%.

Thank you for your advices.

Jindrich

Attachments

• thunderbird.png
    thunderbird.png
    152.3 KB · Views: 526
The font sizes you are seeing are dependent on the size defined by the HTML of the e-mail. If you cannot find an option to enlarge the font size in Thunderbird, try using Windows Key + and - in Windows 7 to make use of the magnifier for hard to read e-mails.

The problem of difficult to read font size is the result of monitor resolution changes taking place. While many users are now using high resolution, hi-definition monitors, some are still using older, low resolution monitors. This has resulted in a disparity that requires many publishers to display their content with a smaller font, in order to accomodate words that would appear too large on the screen.

The majority of Internet users are still not using hi-definition, high resolution monitors, but this number is growing, resulting in disproportioned content. It is recommended that you make use of the program's own magnification abilities, and the larger and smaller font sizes under Display Properties. When that is not possible, it is recommended that you use the magnifier option in Windows.

Back