Windows 7 ATI 9.1 drivers released

loathe

Downloaded them and installed and all up and running. Ive noticed a big bump in performance in GTA IV
These drivers seem to be working fine for me, havent tried any other game though.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

What's the performance compared to 8.12 beta for Windows 7? Better or worse? I need this information cause it depends if i'm gonna install them or not.

Yeh Im using win7 x64 with the vista x64 9.1 drivers.

I didnt get a benchmark before I installed, I forgot, but as I said Ive noticed GTA IV is running a lot smother. Havent noticed much in my other games, havent tried Far Cry 2 yet though. For me it deffeniatity hasnt made my games run worse. I never tried those beta drivers so I cant compare to them.

Ive read reviews on how hot the graphics look under this. I'm downloading right now :)

Yeh Ive had some time to test these and Ive come to the conclusion if your not using these by now you should download them now

I tried installing them and it just sent me to the Windows 7 Basic theme with a fuzzy screen. Back to 8.3 :p

I tried installing them and it just sent me to the Windows 7 Basic theme with a fuzzy screen. Back to 8.3 :p

Back to 8.3! Did you try in compatibility mode? Mine installed fine normally,
You could also try uninstalling the old drivers first and try again

+1 to what loathe said....

ALWAYS uninstall all of your ATi CCC and Display drivers before you install new ones.

Indeed this is a MUST.. or suffer the consequences... ;) I've had to fix friends comps when they didn't uninstall all previous ATI software first... it's not pleasant... hahaha

Back