Windows 7 Audio Stutter on fresh install of Windows 7

I'm really sad to hear that your getting these problems and can only suggest what I would do if I was having the same trouble..

Check all drivers are the latest versions and that means everything from graphics to chipset and obviously sound.

Check system Bios is latest version as this can have a major effect on sound issues.

Check system RAM using something like 'Memtest': Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool (remember to test only one stick at a time)

If the install was an 'upgrade' then back up and perform a clean install.

If all the above fails then please post again and we'll endevour to find the issue. :)

Update:

My install has just been overal crappy. Programs that previously installed without flaw was flawed. I couldn't get any program to install anything into the right click menu like winrar and such. The skipping came back full power before restarts. My zune program started to freeze and not recognize my zune. Systems Manager would also freeze when scanning.

I decided to redownload my windows 7 file and install it on my other HD that the beta was installed on.

So far everything seems good and programs install correctly.

That's great to hear! Fingers crossed all is well for the future.. :)

Back
Top Bottom