Backgammon

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Anyone play Backgammon? Or any other similar game... How about a word game... any takers?

Thanks for the link Celestra and good to see you in the forum too.. Shame you don't play. I'll check out those links :)

There is quite a nice intenet version sitting in Windows 7 games. problem is though, maybe just me, I cannot seem to find any way to gracefully retire back to the real world without forfeiting.

I know what you mean RAK.. Also for some reason I've never really liked that version.. I used to play over at msn games but that was a few years ago and it's very different now.. Mind you, at times it was a bit of a 'cyber-sex meeting place'.. You could tell the obvious candidates with nics like 'lookin4luv'.. Sad, sad people.. ;)

I use backgammon Classic 7 and play against the computer. My wife calls it playing with myself!

Oddly enough, I was taught to play the game at a very young age, but forgot the rules. I remember it being quite fun.

I love backgammon but it's hard to find players and a decent site.. Shame we didn't have a little section here.. :) Mind you I'd probably end up never answering any posts lol

[langtitle=it]Re: Backgammon[/langtitle]

[lang=it]Sono un grande appassionato del gioco che già facevo su Win XP e quando lo ho ritrovato su Win / ero felicissimo ma .. chi è quel programmatore incapace che ha fatto un gioco così idiota come questo di Win 7?
I dadi non sono randomizzati e le partite si ripetono. Basta ricordarsi la sequenza e ....
Il server si blocca in continuazione e giocare contro il computer è necessario per la classifica. Il computer fa delle mosse talmente assurde che anche un bambino alle prime armi giocherebbe meglio.
era un piacere ed è diventata una noia. Se si voleva avvilire uno dei giochi più belli ed intelligenti ... ci siete riusciti!!
Peccato!!
Assolutamente da rimediare.[/lang]

Re: [langtitle=it]Re: Backgammon[/langtitle]

Hi and welcome to the forum.

It was never my intention to demean the actual game as I love it with a passion.

A rather cool version can be found on Skype 'Extra's'.

:)

I suck sooo bad at video games. Windows Solitaire or a crossword puzzle is about the extent of my gaming. My 5 year old son beat Mario Bros' 3 and I never even got through the third world.

Do you play Backgammon Stuey?

No I've never even tried it. Sorry Kemical buddy.

Back