Windows Vista Backup difficulties with Vista

colimac

:mad:
Not a good start with Vista.....well the original backup went okay but now it all starts to go wrong, unlesss you've found the solution ?

Attempting to carry out backup, as requested by the system reminder results in the notification "The drive can not find the sector requested. (0x8007001B)" Anyone else having problems with backups ?
:confused:

Backup difficulties

I'm having the same issue. Anybody knows how to deal with this?

Not a good start with Vista.....well the original backup went okay but now it all starts to go wrong, unlesss you've found the solution ?

Attempting to carry out backup, as requested by the system reminder results in the notification "The drive can not find the sector requested. (0x8007001B)" Anyone else having problems with backups ?

same thing

Not that it is any help in solving the problem but I've got the same exact issue. Comfort in numbers?

Yes, having the same exact problem, was searching the net to find resolution when I found your comment. Guess you didn't resolve it.

Got the same problem. Gee, wonder if anyone from Microsoft knows about ?

Back
Top Bottom