Windows 7 Battle Field 2, Prince of Persia Warrior Within, SpellForce 1 full screen issues

Farki

Hello!

I have problem on running Prince of Persia Warrior Within. It starts normally, but after a couple of seconds it switches to Windows desktop. Program icon stay on task bar. If I switch to the game by clicking it's icon on taskbar, or ALT-TAB, it switches back to desktop :confused: I dont understand this issue...

I also experienced this kind of problem by starting other games: Battlefield 2 (It can be run only windowed mode), Combat Arms and Spellforce 1 (Spellforce 2 is ok)

I think the problem is in fullscreen video mode handling.:cool:

I updated all video drivers to latest version and applied Windows Update....

Is there anybody who knows the solution? :confused:

I use Windows7 RC Build 7100

Thank you for help!
Bye
Farky

For Battlefield 2, try adding this to the 'Target' area in the shortcut properties:

+szx 1680 +szy 1050
(you'll need to replace these numbers with your monitor resolution -- it's important that you insert this AFTER any quotations)

For Battlefield 2, try adding this to the 'Target' area in the shortcut properties:

+szx 1680 +szy 1050 (you'll need to replace these numbers with your monitor resolution -- it's important that you insert this AFTER any quotations)

Thank you, but unfortunatly it is not working....:mad:

I've installed BF2 4 times...only to have it completely disappear. This has happened with Vista and Win 7. I have all of the required components. Even the EA folder disappears. Mapped it to program files, I've even checked the status it it while its supposedly installing. When its asking for disk 3 I've looked in program files and there is a EA folder present with approx 1.8 gig in it. After disk 3, its gone....this is one I've researched to no avail......just leaves me scratching the head!

I've installed BF2 4 times...only to have it completely disappear. This has happened with Vista and Win 7. I have all of the required components. Even the EA folder disappears. Mapped it to program files, I've even checked the status it it while its supposedly installing. When its asking for disk 3 I've looked in program files and there is a EA folder present with approx 1.8 gig in it. After disk 3, its gone....this is one I've researched to no avail......just leaves me scratching the head!

I've never had that problem. I've successfully installed Battlefield 2 multiple times since I've been using Windows 7, both 32-bit and 64-bit.

Is that version dowloaded from torrent or other black site, or bought a retail version?

I think that removed by a viros scanner... is it possible?

Back
Top Bottom