Windows 7 best media player for windows 7 ultimate 64 bit ?

geordiejohn

hello can anyone suggest the best media player besides windows media player 12 ?
i was thinking of songbird for my music even though it is not 64 bit and i think it should be ok for windows 7.
thank you.

The plenty of options out there, although I had issues with Winamp on mine, VLC is another good one for all purpose video & audio.

Give Winamp a try, no problems here with Winamp under win7 64bit environment.

I had no issues with winamp on builds 7100 and 7229, but freaked and froze PC up when tried on 7600....but I think it was an older build of winamp...trying v.5.56 as we speak cos that IS my preferred music player.

64 bit ???

hello can anyone suggest the best media player besides windows media player 12 ?
i was thinking of songbird for my music even though it is not 64 bit and i think it should be ok for windows 7.
thank you.

I don't know if it is 64 bit compatible or not, but I am quite partial to VLC. To a large extent, one's choice of player is determined more by personal preference (user interface and additional features) than performance. VLC does work normally on my 32bit RTM version.

I don't know if it is 64 bit compatible or not, but I am quite partial to VLC. To a large extent, one's choice of player is determined more by personal preference (user interface and additional features) than performance. VLC does work normally on my 32bit RTM version.

VLC runs perfectly well on mine....use it for videos myself...but not music as interface isnt very pretty

Yup, VLC works Great for video under 64 bit environment, I agree, dun like it for music. vlc+klite codec pack + winamp.

Back
Top Bottom