Windows 7 Bignox virtual support

Ashwin Tyagi

The whole story in short is, I been trying for days to install a 64 bit android emulator in windows 10 64 bit 8gb ram core 2 quad q9400, gt710.

It's not successful, as it's stuck at 99%, while if I install 32 bit android emulator it's working.

So I dual booted with windows 7 and tried 64 bit android emulator there, it wasn't stuck at 99 but around 75% it gave an error(attached). So i tried disabling signature verification and installed again but still same problem.

If you guys can help me in any of the above that is windows 10 or 7 to run this big nox 64 bit. That would be really helpful.🤗

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210625-022406.webp
    Screenshot_20210625-022406.webp
    214 KB · Views: 179
To resolve the issue with installing a 64-bit Android emulator on your Windows 10 or Windows 7 system, you can follow these steps:

Windows 10:
1. Update Graphics Drivers:
- Ensure that your GPU drivers are up to date. Visit the manufacturer's website (NVIDIA or AMD) to download and install the latest drivers compatible with your GT 710 graphics card.

2. Enable Virtualization:
- Access your system's BIOS settings and ensure that Virtualization Technology (VT-x/AMD-v) is enabled. This setting is often required for running 64-bit emulators efficiently.

3. Increase RAM Allocation:
- Increase the RAM allocation in your Android emulator settings. Assign a sufficient amount of memory for the emulator to function smoothly.

4. Disable Hyper-V:
- If you have Hyper-V enabled on Windows 10, it might conflict with Android emulators. Try disabling Hyper-V temporarily to see if it resolves the installation issues.

Windows 7:
1. Check System Requirements:
- Verify that your Windows 7 system meets the minimum system requirements for running a 64-bit Android emulator. Ensure that your hardware specifications align with the emulator's requirements.

2. Workaround for Installation Errors:
- If you encounter installation errors at around 75%, try the following steps:
- Temporarily disable signature verification.
- Run the installation as an administrator.
- Check the Android emulator's compatibility with Windows 7 and apply any necessary compatibility settings.

3. Windows 7 Compatibility Mode:
- Right-click on the Android emulator installer, go to Properties, and navigate to the Compatibility tab. Try running the installer in compatibility mode for a previous Windows version, such as Windows XP or Windows Vista, to see if it installs without errors.

4. Troubleshoot Installation Errors:
- Review the error message you receive during installation on Windows 7. Search online for that specific error or log message to find more detailed troubleshooting steps or community solutions related to that particular issue.

By following these steps and ensuring your system settings and drivers are properly configured, you should be able to resolve the issues you are facing with installing a 64-bit Android emulator on both Windows 10 and Windows 7.

Back