BCCode: 9f
BCP1: 0000000000000003
BCP2: FFFFFA80062F1050
BCP3: FFFFF80000B9C518
BCP4: FFFFFA80073A92A0
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

am my config is: toshiba sattelite a 300 core 2 duo 1.83 GHz 64 bit ,4 GB ram, video card ati radeon hd 3400 series 256 Mb ram

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Hi entis,
can you get into the laptop at all? If not, try booting into safe mode (press F8 when booting). Blue screens are almost always caused by driver/hardware conflict so either you need to sort out your drivers or if you have a system restore point..Use that..

Yes i can get into my laptop,after the error it restarts and thats it!i had some problems with the webcam driver..and i disable it from the begining and now i get software instalation error on esset firewall miniports do u think that's the problem?
and another issues when i tryed to install alchohol 120% i;ve got some error but reinsalling the app in compatibility mode solved the prob. so i dunno what to do next.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Do you have a system restore point you could use?

no i didn't set up restore point so can't use it:(

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
If you boot up and press F8, you might if your lucky be able to use 'last known configuration'. Mind you if you have no system restore points then I doubt this will work...

What did you mean by 'dsabling the webcam software'? Do you mean you un-installed it?

If you boot up and press F8, you might if your lucky be able to use 'last known configuration'. Mind you if you have no system restore points then I doubt this will work...

What did you mean by 'dsabling the webcam software'? Do you mean you un-installed it?
from device manager i've selected disable option.
i tryed what u said but still nothing no restore point and the other option was a complete sistem recovery.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
You could try re-enabling it but if that fails you could either re-install using the 'upgrade' method (that way all your files and folders remain intact or do a clean install making sure you find the correct versions for drivers..

tryed the the upgrade method and at the final steps it said update could not be completed reverting changes someting like that. and that's why i choosed a clean install,did it!got the latest graphics card driver,web cam driver working ok no errors,created a full back up just in case and now i'll see if i get any errors crushes or not...and then i'll install alcohol 120%.
thaks a lot for the support!
i'll keep posting results!

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Great! Let us know how you get on..:)

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.