Windows 10 Blue screen of death windows 10

After i install liquid cooling and windows 10 i keep getting these two bsod over and over again. this happens at least two to three times a day. i don't know what is going on but i have the dump files provided. please help

Attachments

• 032016-8062-01.dmp
    299.2 KB · Views: 363
  • 032016-8296-01.dmp
    402.8 KB · Views: 377
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1A, {5012, fffff58010804000, 95d4, 11836}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+3f70 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
of the two dump files sent, one was a bugcheck 12B (unknown exception pointing to 'Hardware' as the cause) and the above which means a memory management error occurred. This can sometimes mean you have some bad RAM but looking over your dump files I notice a couple of possible culprits.
BiosVersion = 0805
BiosReleaseDate = 11/10/2011
BaseBoardManufacturer = ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
BaseBoardProduct = P8Z68-V LE

Current bios version available stands at version 4102 and includes updates for memory and system stability:
P8Z68-V LE - Support

HECIx64.sys Wed Oct 20 00:33:43 2010: Intel engine management driver. Your motherboard support page has drivers dated 2013 and can be found under Windows 8.1:
P8Z68-V LE - Support

RTKVHD64.sys Tue Nov 23 10:14:08 2010: Realtek HD audio driver please update:
Realtek

If the bsod continues then you'll need to test your RAM. Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Post any new dump files.

Thanks for the update Whiteflag, hope all goes well but if not post back with any new dump files.

Thanks for the update Whiteflag, if issues should reoccur then please post again.

Back