Windows 7 Blue Screen on laptop Xa2528

slayman

I installed build 7100(32-bit) and I've been getting a lot of blue screen lately. I did get some on the other beta, but not as much as now, I got three in one day.

I think that they are related to my wifi adapter, because I've noticed that I get the blue screen whenever my wifi adapter is busy.
ex. I was downloading with Utorrent, at the same time I was downloading with mozilla, then the Microsoft updated started downloading and I got a blue screen.
the same thing happened again but when I started downloading with Steam.

my laptop:
GeForce 8600M GS
AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-60
Fujitsu siemens computers WLAN 802.11b/g

I've installed all the latest vista drivers that I can find on the Fujitsu Siemens website.

It's usually due to a bad power management in Power Options's panel (go in Control Panel), the source of this power management problem can be caused by many feature not well adjusted for your PC. Here is two website that can help you. The first one is related to a misconfiguration of the sleep, and the second one is the Blue Screen summary, but you might find some infos on it if you read users's comments.

First :
Blue Screen Error on Windows 7

Second :
Blue Screen of Death Survival Guide: Every Error Explained - Page 1 | Maximum PC

Good Luck!

P.S. If you still have problem, I'll try to help you again.

Back