Windows 7 Blue screen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error installing windows 7

joshep_c

Hi.
I´m trying to install windows 7 on my Hp ultra-slim desktop (Core2Duo 2.83Ghz. 2Ghz Ram, 150Gb HD) but Blue screen shows up :eek:and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error display with code 0x00000050 :(
Anybody knows how to fix it???????
Same thing when I was trying to install windows 7 on Virtual PC 2007 SP1, on my laptop :confused:
Thanks for your answers.

Me too!

I'm having the exact same problem over here .... any idea?? All of the posts I've found are telling me it's a Ram issue but I replaced my Ram with known good memory and I'm receiving the same error. I'm attempting to install Build 7057.

Anyone??? I'd love to get this OS on this machine.

Thanks!

I'm having the exact same problem over here .... any idea?? All of the posts I've found are telling me it's a Ram issue but I replaced my Ram with known good memory and I'm receiving the same error. I'm attempting to install Build 7057.

Anyone??? I'd love to get this OS on this machine.

Thanks!

It aint ram hardware..... it's 7 update. Had it working just fine then MS did an update..... blew it up..... days of '98, all over again........ is it fix able....? ask 'em guyz that gathered all that info from my (all folks) computer...... and decided something just wasn't right.... at least with linux update says...... 'this update does your machine no good and may break it.'
gave that space back to another linux flavor for testing........ i glady click send hardware info to 'em guyz.....

Hi.
I´m trying to install windows 7 on my Hp ultra-slim desktop (Core2Duo 2.83Ghz. 2Ghz Ram, 150Gb HD) but Blue screen shows up :eek:and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error display with code 0x00000050 :(
Same thing when I was trying to install windows 7 on Virtual PC 2007 SP1, on my laptop :confused:
Thanks for your answers.

This STOP ERROR may be due to Win7 Loading a faulty Video adapter driver incompatible with the Win 7 Beta.

What is the Exact Model of of "HP Ultra -Slim desktop"?

Did you have VISTA on this PC before?Usually VISTA Display drivers are comaptible with Win 7. It's possible you have a corrupt download of Win7 from the wild as far as driver files are concerned (only speculation on my part)?

If this happened following an update as in the case of another post below, the System is salvageable. We can uninstall the driver and reinstall correct driver and restore the system.

In STOP ERRORS giving maximum information about the system hardware and drivers used and the events preceding the BSOD are all important in the diagnosis and possible solutions.

Hi.
Thanks for your answers.

I have the same error and I don't know what to do... I've tried all versions of Windows 7 but none of then could be installed on my PC. What can I do ?!?

Maybe it's something from my very old PC PC: (AMD Athlon x64 3000+, 512 DDR1, Geforce FX5600, 160GB HDD)

I have the same error and I don't know what to do... I've tried all versions of Windows 7 but none of then could be installed on my PC. What can I do ?!?

Maybe it's something from my very old PC PC: (AMD Athlon x64 3000+, 512 DDR1, Geforce FX5600, 160GB HDD)

Hi MafiotuL,
Thank you for including your SPECS. As you implied in your post, the MoBo manufacturer (EPoX) has no VISTA drivers for this board EP-9NDA3I at their site.

If you had been encountering the exact STOP ERROR posted by the Original Poster, please remember that can be due to incompatible display driver or at times bad RAM module. Your GeForce FX5600 video adapter can get a Win 7 compatible driver from NVidia from this link:
ForceWare Release 95
But I am wondering whether that will be enough for a functional system as you may still have to hunt for motherboard integrated device drivers which EPoX does not post.
You may check Windows XP's EVENT Viewer for the exact error of the Blue screen and post here for completing the data in your post. you can get to EVENT Viewer by :

1. Right click My Computer> Manage and open Computer Management Console
  2. In the left Pane, click and expand + System Tools>+ Event Viewer
  3. Click System and look in the Right Pane to see error report coinciding with the date and time of your BSOD for clues.
  4. Look for Events from GeForce FX5600 graphic card if separately displayed in this section
Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom