boot 132 illegal?

tsianos1

is boot 132 illegal/???? you know you have a pc and you install Mac OS Leopard 10.5.7 with updates normally................is it illegaL???????????

Probably depends on where you reside. Using OS X on anything other than a Mac does break the EULA though. Not that anyone actually reads those things !!!!

I've had Leopard and Tiger installed in VMware before, it sucked!!!
Contrary to what O'Reilly says, you can get OS X running natively on a PC.

I've had Leopard and Tiger installed in VMware before, it sucked!!!
Contrary to what O'Reilly says, you can get OS X running natively on a PC.

Thanks for the info never had or used a Mac so dont know :)

You're welcome.

Funnily enough, i'm considering a triple boot with Vista, 7 & OS X ;)

See this small blog for some confirmation that it works!

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Don't know if it's legal, but you can ask Psystar Corporation the company that was selling Mac Clones that was crushed under the foot of Apple for doing so. So, who wants to talk about anti-competitive practices?

Personally, I don't care how good any Mac software/hardware (ooppss, it's not apple hardware anymore), appears to be ( i have an Ipod and first chance I get I'm getting rid of it for something else, possibly a ZuneHD) I will never own Apple anything ever again. I absolutely hate, hate Itunes, and Apple is so friggin proprietary that no one can design a full featured Itunes replacement.

It's a shame too, cause the iPod is a nice piece of tech, too bad it is crippled by closed source app, that has a tenancy to wipe itself clean for absolutely no reason at all, when logging into the store.

And from what I understand, the Hackintosh doesn't completely work as a mac itself does either.

So, I say,, M$ is bad? Really? ,,, And OSX runs on intel based hardware that you pay top dollar for because the OS is designed to run with this particular hardware, therefore the hardware should cost more, because it runs OSX. Yippee :rolleyes:
Talk about scumbags. Apple is the company of true greedy scumbags, who truly over charge for their products, because they can, not because they have to.

Don;t even get me started on the iPhone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom