kuurshz

O.K. this is my problem. Whenever I activate hibernate mode on my laptop (hp pavilion dv7-1285dx entertainment notebook pc, windows 7 ultimate, Intel Core Duo P8600 @ 2.40 ghz, 4.00 GB RAM, 64-bit, etc...) anyway, whenever i enter hibernation my computer gets as far as powering off my screen e.g. the backlight goes off. However power is still going everywhere else. I do not know how to fix this. i suspect it is an entry in my regesty (i have attached a .txt version of HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\PowerCfg (pwr reg.txt)...don't know if that will help). I have also attached a copy of my system information export(info.txt)... also don't know if that is helpful. I would really appreciate if somebody could help me as i used to use hibernate on a daily basis and shutting my pc down every time I'm done with it is sooooo inconvenient.

Attachments

It seems there was an issue accessing the files you uploaded. Please go ahead and upload the files again - info.txt and pwr reg.txt - so that I can review them to help diagnose the hibernation issue you're experiencing on your HP Pavilion laptop. Once the files are uploaded, I'll analyze them to provide further assistance. Thank you!

Back