Windows 7 BSoD after exiting Thief. Memory Management Error

Yea that's what I did at first and it worked out. I don't really know if it actually updated the driver properly. I had to restart and what not but it was basically an instant update.
Yup that sounds right.

As for date it's the latest driver I could find but in any case it differ's to the one installed which is the primary reason for trying it.

Let me know how you get on with the new driver.

Got my RMA back for sending in my ram. They just sent me two new sticks. They didn't tell me if they were good or bad but I don't have the old ones anymore. Ever since I sent them in I haven't had any problems either so hopefully that's it.

Hey again. Still waiting on my copy of Windows 10 to be delivered. Guess I'm gonna be the ones who get it late. Not sure if it's from my OS being corrupted still or not but my computer just black screened and bricked till I hit the reset button. Had a youtube video playing and was alt tabbed with the Witcher 3 in the background. Everything stop, black screen. That's about it.

I downloaded and installed Win10. Just gotta find out what drivers I need to get now and try them out. Kind of jarring going from one to another lol.

I honestly can't remember what drivers I would need to re download. Could you help me out? Video, Audio, USB, chipset, and LAN are all I can remember. Already have the first two, any others?

Best guide to follow is your motherboard support page. See what you need in terms of driver and just find the latest versions.. It's what I do.. :)
Your motherboard is linked in previous posts so just check the driver section on what you need.

Will do. Feels so clean now lol. I also noticed with a dual screen set up you have the task bar separate on both screens with extended desktop. Also I have my backgrounds change every minute now. I used to be able to set it to 10 seconds. Both screens have separate backgrounds now instead of both displaying the same one. It seems I can only have it at the lowest of 1 minute. Did they change it to this way only or can I have it like it was on win7 where it's just a big empty screen I can move anything onto instead of a separate desktop basically?

To be honest it's not something I've ever used so you'll have to tell me .. :) You probably can do the same as win 7 but just need to find where they put the setting. I have a single large monitor as opposed to two small ones so have never used the dual screen functions.

Ah. I have one main 24" (Asus vg248qe) and the second monitor is my old tv hooked up with HDMI. It's a bit lower than my main monitor but it works just fine. I couldn't do any bigger, especially with 1080p, I would need a bigger desk and sit further away.

I use a 27" Acer Wide screen which works really well in the limited space I have.. To make room for a computer bay I removed an built in closet which gives me just enough room for a desk and fat pc chair.. :)

Haha. Yea I don't have much breathing room on my setup. I hate my desk as it is honestly. I need it to be bigger and not made of cheap particle board. Need a better area for cable management. But you can see that my second screen is in front of my damn cabinet door and that's about the only comfortable place to have it
c83459bd92.jpg

Nice set up.. :up: I see you like Baked Beanz... Where are you from? UK?

I don't have a way of taking a photo currently.. No batteries for the camera although i do have a couple of dark motherboard photo's

full

full

not much detail i know but i'll get some batteries and take a few proper photos..

Back