Windows 7 BSoD after exiting Thief. Memory Management Error

Hey I was trying to create a system image before I ran that samsung ssd wizard and I keep getting an error as shown
f456ae2cb8.png

Trouble is Magician 4.6 isn't fully compatible with windows 10. You try and enable rapid mode and you'll find that you can't. There is a way round this though. I think you'll also be able to update your firmware this way too. You need to find a copy of Magician 4.4, Googling will often let you find a copy somewhere. Download it and uninstall the 4.6 Magician software. Right click 4.4 and run as administrator, install as normal. Ignore any prompts to update to 4.6. You should now be able to update the firmware as well as enable the Rapid mode. Once you've done that you then need to install 4.6 the same way but over the top of Magician 4.4. Make sure you right click the icon on the taskbar and exit before doing so.
There aren't any drivers on the website for what I need :( M5A99FX PRO R2.0 - Support
You misunderstood my advise. What I mean is, is use the motherboard drivers support page as a guide and use google to find the latest versions. Sure it's a little difficult first time around but this way you get to know your system better and can keep it fully updated properly. I always do this with all my systems and once found i place driver locations in my favourites.
Regarding driver versions, you may find that there aren't many actual Windows 10 drivers around yet. Intel have released some as have the Graphics boys but in any case if it looks like your stuck for a driver use drivers for windows 8.1 until the actual win 10 ones appear.

Damn!
Apologies. That's my fault. Remembering back I think you can only update to the latest firmware using 4.6 Magician but of course it won't work properly in windows 10.
When I updated my firmware I was in windows 8.1. Is there anyway you could go back to 8.1 upgrade the firmware and then install 10 again? (bit long winded i know)

Whatever you upgraded from then... I guess it should update in windows 7 too... Damn bit of a shame that.

Hopefully Samsung will release Magician sotware thats fully compatible soon... I hope.

Back again. Wanted to ask you a question. Do you know what would cause my audio to cuts out for a couple seconds on win10 when recording with Dxtory? I tried looking it up but no one else has reported the problem. It only happens when I start recording a game. Was fine in win7. Any ideas?

Yes I did. For some reason I didn't get an update or email when you posted. Sorry for the long delay. Yesterday I reinstalled the driver and the same thing happened. Now when I play just the Black Ops 3 Beta It cuts out there too. I'm thinking it's specifically the driver for my DAC. I might have to switch to optical cables but I heard that isn't as great of quality but I sincerely think I will not notice the difference.

I tried checking Dxtory with the Windows 10 compatibility site and got no results. It might be that Dxtory isn't fully compatible with Windows 10? Try running Dxtory in compatibility mode or try using something else to record and see if the issue continues.

It happens when I play the black ops 3 Beta with out dxtory running as well. Not sure what would trigger it though.

I'm gonna try using optical out for my DAC and see if that helps at all. I heard there can be problems with USB when you reach a high cpu usage.

Never used one to be honest ( apart from the little one on my gpu) so do let us know what you find out as it may be useful for others.

Back
Top Bottom