Windows 8 BSOD bootup problem

gopsssty

I can not boot up in safe mode in my BSOD problem so I can not provide the mini dump files yet, only if you can help me figure out how to boot my laptop in safe mode. I have been posting at the official Microsoft community page to help me with the problem and we are still working on it on how to get my laptop to boot up in safe mode, so I can send the mini dump files to them. here is a link to the Microsoft community page:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ery-boot/d63d1216-5ba8-4a73-8e0c-3adf9a0bd4c6

most of the problem description is in the Microsoft community page and my laptop's specs is also in the Microsoft community page.

the BSOD error code I have is: 0xc0000001
and at the bottom of the screen, there is two options of trying to bootup: Press Enter to try again and Press F8 for Startup Settings.
now I have been trying the F8 one and using the safe modes there, but that has not worked.
as I have said, other information on this issue is in the Microsoft community page.

hopefully you can resolve this matter

try to get into the startup menu by pressing f8 continuously, then try last known good configuration. Good Luck.

Back
Top Bottom