Windows 7 BSOD Crash Dump - dmp file included

dandaman209

Hi Everyone,

My computer has crashed multiple times in the past couple of weeks. I'm not sure what my have caused it. I was using a lot of memory at the time of my last crash. I would be most grateful to anyone that can help?

I have included my most recent dmp file. Please let me know if it would help to include all others.

Thank you! :)

View attachment 052212-104005-01.zip

The dump file seems to be looking at OrbLauncher.exe. Whatever it does, the problem might be caused or just related to it.

You also have some older files (2008). They appear to be partially a Network driver or Audio but I do not recognize some of the others. An older file doesn't always cause problems, but they are something to investigate. If you can get updated drivers it might help.

LMIRfsDriver.sys

RTKVHD64.sys - Audio

e1y60x64.sys - maybe network adapter

lmimirr.sys 2007

dne64x.sys

RaInfo.sys

A neat and tidy little tool is BlueScreenView, Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.. Doesn't need installation, but it shows you [at least something of the problem]. I'm not an expert in reading these, but you can see your dump file in http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/Hamarahakki/BSODcrashdump.jpg

You'll probably find help in

Solved ntoskrnl.exe BSOD - Windows 7 Forums

Solved BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+26ee0 ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 - Windows 7 Forums

Solved [SOLVED] random BSOD around "ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40" - Windows 7 Forums

ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 BSOD's - Windows 7 Forums

Hope you get it running. :)

Back
Top Bottom