Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    21.5 KB · Views: 365
  • W7F_02-08-2016.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 320
As far as the graphics goes I have a GTX 750ti
Looking at your dxdiag it doesn't look like a gpu is even installed:
dxdiag.JPG

Remove the currently installed driver using the DDU and then install this driver:
NVIDIA DRIVERS GeForce Game Ready Driver WHQL

Where did all the dump files come from? You originally said about the gpu driver but these go back weeks??? Why didn't you post them?

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 6f8, fffff96000101094}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup: memory_corruption
Please test your RAM.
Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Last edited:
ive tested the memory before but ill definitely check them again when i have a little bit more time. Here is what my current system is at .

Attachments

• W7F_04-08-2016.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 286
Every dump I looked at looked like it was related to a memory problem. Bugchecks 7F, 50, 1A. Some of these were listing GDI functions which is related to graphics. So it's very possible this is a graphics memory corruption issue. Does your system have a secondary on-board GPU, if so you may want to remove or disable the Nvidia GPU and test with that or buy a cheap card to test.

Code:

BugCheck 50, {ffffffffffffff8f, 1, fffff96000269320, 0}

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : hardware ( win32k!NtGdiSelectClipPath+ac )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
can you remember post #65 and remarks about the gpu driver as well dxdiag? I asked you to remove whatever driver you had installed using the DDU and then install the latest driver.

Did you run the DDU and install the driver?

Your previous posts do discuss issues with drivers so please give as much information as you can.

Is the onboard gpu disabled in the bios? Check regarding shared memory as often onboard gpu's use a portion of the RAM. This 'portion' can be raised or lowered and I'd make sure that a portion the RAM still isn't being shared, as the gpu is disabled it won't need any RAM.

This driver is well known for causing bsod's:
AODDriver2.sys Wed Oct 30 00:58:36 2013: AMD Overdrive; also in EasyTune6 for Gigabyte motherboard
Known BSOD issues in Win7 please remove.

Post any new dumpfiles

hey there
i did uninstall gpu driver using DDU and i am currently on 368.81 WHQL
I didnt have the onboard GPU disabled and my ram usage has gone down from 5g to 2g.
i uninstalled AOD overdrive so hopefully AODDriver2.sys is gone.

i have yet to test my memory though. will get to that later. thank you!

Attachments

• W7F_07-08-2016.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 261
Morning,
thanks for the above update. I'm hoping we may be getting somewhere now but am confused why you included the dump files again. Did you have a bsod event? If so it isn't recorded and those dump files are the same as those sent in your previous zip file.

Actually no, no BSOD. I just thought you guys needed all the files each time I removed or added something. But, after all this I went to play The Division and ended up with a blue screen within a few minutes. When it restarted I just popped in the memtest cd so that's what I am doing now until I get home from work. I'll post that dump file tonight. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Windows Forums mobile app

I'll post that dump file tonight.
Please remove your previous dump files too as we already have a record of them. No need to keep re-sending them.

I'm almost certain I dealt with a similar graphics card issue a while back. In fact if it's the gpu I'm thinking of then quite a few times to the point where we now have an almost sure fire solution but before I go any further let me just check it's the same gpu.

Code:

BugCheck 24, {1904fb, fffff8800318c728, fffff8800318bf80, fffff80002c6b21c}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!RtlDelete+20 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
the above bugcheck can be caused by issues with the NTFS file system or Hard drive.
Please make sure there is enough free space on the C drive. Windows needs at least 10% free space but personally i always leave 25% free just so there's plenty of room.
Run a chkdsk:
The How-To Geek Guide to Using Check Disk in Windows 7, 8, or 10
Check Drive with Seatools:
SeaTools for Windows | Seagate

File scans
Find command prompt, right click on it, click properties and run as admin. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

Post any updates

started my computer up, took a bit too long considering i have an SSD and went to open chrome BSOD. Restarted faster the second time and here is the minidump

Attachments

• 081016-9906-01.dmp
    375.3 KB · Views: 345
Back